Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+66 2 308 8383
Get picked up by our friendly driver and take a 20-minute scenic drive through rural villages to the incredible, karst-dotted Thalane Bay, located in the north of Krabi. After arriving at the kayaking center with a private pier, enjoy a coffee while your guide prepares the equipment and studies the tide tables. Start paddling a short distance through open water from the launching point to the mangroves forest of Ao Thalane. The guide will lead you through shallow channels, over submerged roots and even paddle right next to almost vertical limestone cliffs, towering above you. Spot cliffs with supposedly thousand-year-old historical paintings done by sea gypsies who once lived in this area. At times, stop paddling and just listen. Silence, except for the occasional sound of cicadas and rustling of leaves overhead. Enjoy the undeveloped environment without unpleasant crowds. Enter a large cave with stalagmites and stalactites which was named the Crocodile Cave, probably because some of the hanging stalactites may look like a crocodile to those with a bit of imagination. You can spot several species of birds and monkeys, in particular the crab-eating macaque monkey, and if you are lucky large water monitors (a lizard that looked like the Komodo Dragon). Leave the cave and continue through a lagoon on your way out from the forest. Surrounded by limestone karsts, this spectacular seascape at this part of Ao Thalane is the filming location for many movies.
Including following services:
* Quality transportation, English speaking guide (other language of guide is available on request), porterage, entrance fees and meals as specified.
* Other services than mentioned.
* Personal expenses.
* Souvenirs, other meals (not specified).
* Private transfer – child under 11 years, pay 50% of adult rate.
* Private sightseeing – child under 11 years, pay 75% of adult rate.
(consider from number of adult).
* S.I.C. – same as adult.
* S.I.C. : Join Tour (minimum charge 2 persons, otherwise stated separately).
* Program is subject to change due to local & weather condition.
* Additional charge for National Park on Phi Ph Island, 4 Islands & Hong Island at THB 400 net/per person (guests pay on spot).