Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+66 2 308 8383
Maecenas sed diam eget risus varius blandit sit amet non magna. Cras mattis consectetur purus sit amet fermentum. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus. Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus.
Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed consectetur. Maecenas faucibus mollis interdum. Cras mattis consectetur purus sit amet fermentum. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Nulla vitae elit libero, a pharetra augue. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum.
Back to nature and smell the flowers at Thailand is largest national park (2915 sq. km.) where rich rainforest covers rugged mountains along the border of Myanmar. Besides the wide variety of flora and fauna Kaeng Krachan is a heaven for birdwatchers with over 400 species identified.
We will leave Hua Hin in early morning in pick-up truck, driving through the countryside were mango, papaya plantations as well as rice fields can be seen. Then we arrive at the Kaeng Krachan Reservoir. The reservoir covers an area of 46.5 sq. km. and has a capacity of 710 million cubic meters. It is the earthen reservoir which blocks the Petchaburi River. The largest island in the lake is approximately 75 sq. km.
We drive through primary forest that offers spectacular views of mountain wildlife and an ocean of mountain ranges covered in deep-green forest all year round. Along the road we observe primates birds’ other wildlife as well as scenic views. We continue to trek along the jungle track and back to Kaeng Krachan Reservoir for lunch at local restaurant then sail on the lake to see photogenic scenery. Return to the hotel.
|By private air condition car/van with guide|
|1 pax||2 pax||3-4 pax||5-6 pax||7-9 pax||10-14 pax||15+ pax|
**Rates are in Thai Baht net per person.
* Private transfer – child under 11 years, pay 50% of adult rate.
* Private sightseeing – child under 11 years, pay 75% of adult rate.
(consider from number of adult).
* Program is subject to change due to local & weather condition.
* Supplement charge THB 1,000 net/trip/van for hotel in Pranburi & Chaam.
* Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
* Mentioned excursion routes and times are subject to change due to the weather and local conditions. Changes of such nature can be due to weather, state/royal visits, road conditions and conditions beyond control of Thai Travel Center and its suppliers.
* The abbreviation AM referring to a morning excursion, as where PM excursions operate in the afternoon.
* For all other matters, the general conditions of Thai Travel Center are applicable.