Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+66 2 308 8383
Afternoon only : Hua Hin Highlight & Vineyard
In the afternoon we take you to see the local area of Hua Hin and its surroundings. Our first stop is Hua Hin Railway station is one of oldest railway station in Thailand. Its most striking feature is the unique Royal Waiting Room that used to welcome King and his court when they were visiting the town. We explore the areas tourist attraction; we keep going to stop at Monkey Mountain Khao Takiab which is home to a large Buddha statue by the sea. Here we can go up to the viewpoint for stunning views right across the Hua Hin coastline.
We continue to visit Rajabhakti Park is one of Hua Hin’s latest attractions. Standing in a line against a backdrop of forested hills are seven giant statues of great Kings from Thai history. An impressive sight, the bronze statues measuring nearly 14 meters tall honor great Kings of various era in Thai history, namely Sukhothai, Ayutthaya, Thonburi and Rattanakosin. Each statue carries a plate with the name of the King and period of reign.
Then Wat Huay Mongkol which is home to the enormous statue of Luang Phor Thuate, an immensely popular Thai monk who was credited to have performed miracles many centuries ago.
Afterwards we continue to Hua Hin Hills Vineyard to explore new latitude wines and gain information as to how these grape vines thrive in the tropical climate. Then back hotel and arrival appx. 18:00hrs.
|By private air condition car/van with guide|
|1 pax||2 pax||3-4 pax||5-6 pax||7-9 pax||10-14 pax||15+ pax|
**Rates are in Thai Baht net per person.
* Private transfer – child under 11 years, pay 50% of adult rate.
* Private sightseeing – child under 11 years, pay 75% of adult rate.
(consider from number of adult).
* Program is subject to change due to local & weather condition.
* Supplement charge THB 1,000 net/trip/van for hotel in Pranburi & Chaam.
* Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
* Mentioned excursion routes and times are subject to change due to the weather and local conditions. Changes of such nature can be due to weather, state/royal visits, road conditions and conditions beyond control of Thai Travel Center and its suppliers.
* The abbreviation AM referring to a morning excursion, as where PM excursions operate in the afternoon.
* For all other matters, the general conditions of Thai Travel Center are applicable.