Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+66 2 308 8383
Drive up the serpentine rod to the magnificently situated Wat Doi Suthep, this most sacred of Chiang Mai’s temples (3,280 ft.) house of wealth of Buddha images, murals, and Buddhist art. Then, visit Wat Pha Lat is nestled in the forest. There are no crowds, no shops of food stalls, no unwanted distractions. This Buddhist temple is as peaceful as it can get, sitting next to a waterfall and hiding under the three’s canopy. Continue to Wat Suan Dok for Buddhism & Thai Culture Chat Session. Meet the monks who will explain about the Buddhism, Lord Buddha, Buddhist’s way of life a how to meditate.
**By private air condition sedan/van/minibus with guide
|By private air condition car/van with guide||Seat in Coach (S.I.C.)|
|1 pax||2 pax||3-4 pax||5-6 pax||7-9 pax||10-14 pax||15+ pax|
**Rates are in Thai Baht net per person.
Including following services:
* Quality transportation, English speaking guide (other language of guide is available on request), porterage, entrance fees and meals as specified.
* Other services than mentioned.
* Personal expenses.
* Souvenirs, other meals (not specified).
* Private – child under 11 years, pay 75% of adult rate (consider from number of adult).
* S.I.C. – same as adult.
* S.I.C.: Join Tour (minimum charge 2 persons, otherwise stated separately).
* Program is subject to change due to local & weather condition.
All rates can be subject to change if the Thai government increase the gasoline prices.
1-2 pax: by sedan/van
3-4 pax: by van
5-6 pax: by van
7-9 pax: by van
10-14 pax: by minibus