Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+66 2 308 8383
A half-day package to the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary offers visitors an enjoyable opportunity to spend quality time with elephants in their natural home, as well as gain an insight into their history and behavior, and create cherished lifelong memories of their time spent with these amazing animals.
You will be picked up from your place of accommodation and will drive for approximately 20 Min from Samui International airports through scenic agricultural areas before arriving at the Sanctuary. There, you will meet your English-speaking guide and learn a little about the elephants, before changing into traditional Karen clothing.
After being allocated bananas and sugar cane to feed to the elephants, you will walk with your guide through the Sanctuary, where you will find free-roaming elephants and hear their individual stories. You can touch, feed, photograph, and interact with the elephants at your leisure while you learn about their lifestyle and behaviors. After you have met all the elephants, you will enjoy watching them enjoy their mud spa. The elephants apply mud on the skin for healthy sunscreen and mud treatment to their skin. Next, you will walk with the elephants, shower them, and join them in the water for a refreshing. Brush the elephants while they wade through and play in the water. Once the elephants are clean, you can take some final photos with them, and then it will be time to part ways with your new friend and change into some dry clothes. Finally, eat some snacks and seasonal fresh fruit, before enjoying once again the impressive rural scenery as you drive back to the hotel.
Private : Daily (a.m. or p.m.), all major languages
Seat-in-coach : Daily (a.m. or p.m.) , minimum 2 full paying guests
Pick-up schedule time in the area:
– Bo Phut & Maenam (time: 08:45-09:00 or 12:45-13:00)
– Bang Rak, PLai Laem, Choengmon (time: 08:30-08:45 or 12:30-12:45)
– Nathon, Lamai, Chaweng (time: 08:15-08:30 or 12:15-12:30)
– Taling-Ngam, Lipa Noi (time: 08:00-08:15 or 12:00-12:15)
Language : English only
Meals : No meal included
Hotels : Supplement & conditions apply for hotels and resorts outside the area not mentioned
Remark : S.I.C. service – pick-up & drop-off the hotels on Lipa Noi, Nathon, Huatanon, Lamai, Bang Por, Pralarn, Maenam, Bophut, Bang Rak, Choengmon only. Other areas are additional charge.
|By private air condition car / van with guide||Seat in Coach (S.I.C.)|
|1 Pax||2 Pax||3-4 Pax||5-6 Pax||7-9 Pax||10-14 Pax||15+ Pax|
**Rates are in Thai Baht net per person.
**ALL PRIVATE TOUR: mean private road vehicle, but join-in activities/boat/show/restaurant (unless mentioned).
**ALL BOAT TOURS: The clients are reminded to get on board the boat that matches the coloured ribbon they will be given upon arrival at the pier.
Including following services:
* Quality transportation, English speaking guide (other language of guide is available on request), porterage, entrance fees and meals as specified.
* Other services than mentioned.
* Personal expenses.
* Souvenirs, other meals (not specified).
* Private transfer – child under 11 years, pay 50% of adult rate.
* Private sightseeing – child under 11 years, pay 75% of adult rate. (consider from number of adult).
* S.I.C. – same as adult.
* S.I.C.: Join Tour (minimum charge 2 persons, otherwise stated separately).
* Program is subject to change due to local & weather condition.