Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+66 2 308 8383
Depart hotel and drive to the north of town to Elephant Eco Valley.
One hour later – arrive at the Eco Valley. Starting the activities.
• Learn about elephants in Thailand at the Elephant Culture Museum, the one and only in Thailand.
• Feed the elephants herb ‘n’ fruit balls, bananas, and sugar cane.
• Help with elephant poo paper production.
• Get info on herbal treatments, walk in the nature garden, and make herb ‘n’ fruit nutritional vitamin balls—the elephants love them!
• Watch elephants in water and Mud Bath under waterfall. (Or wash ’em yourself!)
• Harvest grass/vegetation for elephant snacks along the way.
• Hike to Upper Eco Valley with your personal elephants.
• Plant a banana tree or herbs.
• Make herb ‘n’ fruit nutritional vitamin balls.
• Feed the vitamin balls to the elephants. (They love them!)
• Share a mud bath with your new buddies. (Watch or wash’ em yourself!)
• Shower outdoors overlooking a mountain stream.
• Savor the tasty gourmet lunch while asking your pressing questions during the “Mahout Chat” on the shaded restaurant deck near the stream
Light lunch is served – Chicken, tuna, or ham’ n’ cheese homemade sandwich, roast herb chicken strips, veggie salad, fresh fruit, chips, and a wide selection of cold beverages. After activity at Elephant Eco Valley, return to Chiang Mai town.
Private : Daily (a.m. only)
Seat-in-coach : Not available
Language : All major languages
Meals : Lunch meal included (food only)
Hotels : Supplement & conditions apply for hotels and resorts outside the city center
Remark : No elephant ride
ELEPHANT ECO VALLEY TOUR
Learn about elephants in Thailand at the Elephant Culture Museum. Watch elephants in water and Mud Bath under waterfall. Hike to Upper EcoValley with your personal elephants. After activity at Elephant Eco Valley, return to Chiang Mai town.
|By private air condition sedan/van/minibus with guide||Seat in Coach (S.I.C.)|
|1 pax||2 pax||3-4 pax||5-6 pax||7-9 pax||10-14 pax|
|12,180 THB.||8,940 THB.||7,992 THB.||7,116 THB.||6,516 THB.||–||–|
Including following services:
* Quality transportation, English speaking guide (other language of guide is available on request), porterage, entrance fees and meals as specified.
* Other services than mentioned.
* Personal expenses.
* Souvenirs, other meals (not specified).
* Private – child under 11 years, pay 75% of adult rate
(consider from number of adult).
* S.I.C. – same as adult.
* S.I.C.: Join Tour (minimum charge 2 persons, otherwise stated separately).
* Program is subject to change due to local & weather condition.
All rates can be subject to change if the Thai government increase the gasoline prices.
1-2 pax: by sedan/van
3-4 pax: by van
5-6 pax: by van
7-9 pax: by van
10-14 pax: by minibus
ALL TOURS: Not applicable for Panviman, Belle Villa, Veranda or Hotelin Samueng & Hangdong area. Available on request.
ALL PRIVATE TOUR: mean private road vehicle, but join-in activities/boat/shows/restaurant (unless mentioned).