Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+66 2 308 8383
Chiang Rai is the northernmost province of Thailand. It is part of the Golden Triangle bordering Laos and Myanmar (Burma). The up-and-coming small city is delightful and has several attractions. The must see is Doi Tung Palace where His Majesty the King Rama IX’s mother initiated and supervised the project to teach the hill peoples to grow crops and conserve the forest. The Royal Villa with its beautiful garden and stunning views has the elevation of 1389 meters. Then, continue to visit Yao and Akha Hilltribe village. Lunch at the local restaurant. After lunch, continue to Nang Non Cave, the tranquil and beautiful cave at Khun Nam Nang Non Forest Park in Mae Sai district, the much publicized cave where the members of a junior football team “Wild Boar” trapped in the cave for more 10 days without food and water were rescued.
DOI TUNG & NANG NON CAVE TOUR
The must see is Doi Tung Palace where His Majesty the King Rama IX’s mother initiated and supervised the project to teach the hill peoples to grow crops and conserve the forest. Continue to visit Hilltribe village and end of service at Nang Non Cave.
|By private air condition car/van with guide||Seat in Coach (S.I.C.)|
|1 pax||2 pax||3-4 pax||5-6 pax||7-9 pax||10-14 pax|
|9,564 THB.||5,700 THB.||4,320 THB.||3,756 THB.||3,396 THB.||2,784 THB.||5,016 THB.|
Including following services:
* Quality transportation, English speaking guide (other language of guide is available on request), porterage, entrance fees and meals as specified.
* Other services than mentioned.
* Personal expenses.
* Souvenirs, other meals (not specified).
* Private – child under 11 years, pay 75% of adult rate (consider from number of adult).
* S.I.C. – same as adult.
* S.I.C.: Join Tour (minimum charge 2 persons, otherwise stated separately).
* Program is subject to change due to local & weather condition.
All rates can be subject to change if the Thai government increase the gasoline prices.
1-2 pax: by sedan/van
3-4 pax: by van
5-6 pax: by van
7-9 pax: by van
10-14 pax: by minibus