Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+66 2 308 8383
Koh Samui is the third largest Island in Thailand and the largest in an archipelago of more than 80 islands that includes the Ang Thong National Marine Park, a kayaking paradise and day Trip from Koh Samui. While Samui is small enough to be circumnavigated in just a couple of hours by motorbike or car, the island features such a variety of Beaches and activities that it would be impossible to experience everything in a single visit. There are so many beautiful beaches here like Chaweng, Lamai, Taling Ngam, and Natien. Besides plentiful nature, the island is also full of History and Culture. Join us to explore our Sea World!
• Minor program changes are sometimes necessary, depending on road conditions and room availability.
• We reserve the right to adjust the rates if the fuel cost increases by over 10% [currently Baht 35 per liter Diesel] within the contract period.
• Please also note that all services featured in the itinerary hereof are calculated and/or provided as part of a package basis. Hence, there would be no refund, reimburse, redeem or compensation for unused services or unjustifiable early departure.
• We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this tour; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
• We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the tour in case of unfavorable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests.
• Guests traveling over and during local holidays may experience longer waiting times than normal, may see certain sites being closed, and this program may be subject to supplementary charges.
• Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone, or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
• Tours and excursions often include obstacles of various kinds that may not make this excursion suitable for wheelchair users or guests with limited mobility.
• The protection of the country’s flora, fauna and its historical and cultural treasures is of immense importance for us. We will not pursue any activities that are not in line with our animal, wildlife, and environment protection principles.
• Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us. Even when it is cloudy, the sun still has immense power.
• All mentioned times, durations and stops are based on approximations and may change due to unforeseen circumstances, weather, and traffic conditions beyond our control.
lunch with English guide
S.I.C. minimum 2 pax, net THB 2,200 per person per trip (excluded National Park fee THB 200, pay on spot)
Tour Description: Enjoy a breath-taking day out to Thailand’s top idyllic islands on Samui’s East coast! We will take you to the beautiful island of Koh Tao as well as to the stunning Koh Nang Yuan Island. We will first stop at Muang Bay on Koh Tao, a shallow dive site with lots of colorful fishes. The crystal-clear water offers a perfect visibility of the submarine life, and you will be able to enjoy snorkeling for a while before enjoying lunch at a restaurant on another beach. After lunch, we will head to the sensational island of Koh Nang Yuan, which consists of three tiny islands connected by two strips of white sand, allowing an easy passage from one to another. It is also possible to climb one of the hills to enjoy a panoramic view of the surroundings of this picturesque island. We will leave this piece of paradise in the late afternoon and go back to Samui.
(pick-up & drop-off hotel on Chaweng & Lamai Beach area)
Arrive in Samui (flight TBA / not included), the vibrant and throbbing capital city of Thailand. You are welcomed and escorted to your hotel. The day is at leisure to relax and recover from the long flight.
Check-in normal time 02:00pm
Overnight in SAMUI
Breakfast at the hotel.
Today is free at leisure OR enjoy the optional tour around the islands.
Overnight in SAMUI
Breakfast at the hotel, free at leisure.
Private transfer to Samui Airport for your departure flight to home.
Check-out normal time 12:00 noon
|Weekender Samui Resort (Standard room)
|Baan Samui Resort (Superior room)
|Muang Samui Spa Resort (Grand Suite Pool View room)
|01.03.23 – 31.10.23
|01.04.23 – 15.07.23
|16.07.23 – 31.08.23
|01.09.23 – 31.10.23
|01.04.23 – 15.04.23
|01.07.23 – 31.08.23
|01.09.23 – 31.10.23