Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+66 2 308 8383
Welcome to Bangkok! This tour will take you to visit famous spots and to do activities that you shouldn’t miss in Bangkok.
– Visit famous attractions
– Wat Traimit
– Wat Benchamaborpit
• Minor program changes are sometimes necessary, depending on road conditions and room availability.
• We reserve the right to adjust the rates if the fuel cost increases by over 10% [currently Baht 35 per liter Diesel] within the contract period.
• Please also note that all services featured in the itinerary hereof are calculated and/or provided as part of a package basis. Hence, there would be no refund, reimburse, redeem or compensation for unused services or unjustifiable early departure.
• We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this tour; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
• We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the tour in case of unfavorable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests.
• Guests traveling over and during local holidays may experience longer waiting times than normal, may see certain sites being closed, and this program may be subject to supplementary charges.
• Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone, or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
• Tours and excursions often include obstacles of various kinds that may not make this excursion suitable for wheelchair users or guests with limited mobility.
• The protection of the country’s flora, fauna and its historical and cultural treasures is of immense importance for us. We will not pursue any activities that are not in line with our animal, wildlife, and environment protection principles.
• Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us. Even when it is cloudy, the sun still has immense power.
• All mentioned times, durations and stops are based on approximations and may change due to unforeseen circumstances, weather, and traffic conditions beyond our control.
Arrive in Bangkok (flight TBA / not included), the vibrant and throbbing capital city of Thailand. You are welcomed and escorted to your hotel. Bangkok is built on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, this “City of Angels” has a fascinating appeal that is difficult to resist. The day is at leisure to relax and recover from the long flight.
Check-in normal time 02:00pm
Overnight in BANGKOK
Breakfast at the hotel.
Morning Half Day Bangkok City and Temples Tour (During time: 08:30-11:30am)
Here is one of our most popular tours, bringing you along 3 of the most stunning temples Bangkok has to offer! This tour features “Wat Traimitr” with its 5.5-ton heavy Golden Buddha Image, Wat Chetuporn (commonly known as Wat Pho), that boasts the over 45-meters long Reclining Buddha. Wat Pho is regarded as the first center of public education and is sometimes called ‘Thailand’s first university’. Mural paintings, inscriptions, and statues found in the temple educated people on various subjects such as literature, warfare, archaeology, astronomy, geology, meditation and is home of Thai traditional massages.
The last stop Wat Benchamaborpit (also known as the Marble Temple). We will end the tour with a visit to Wat Benchamaborpit: a representation of an outstanding successful marriage between Italian Carrara marble and classical Thai architecture. This half-day tour will especially delight those interested to know a bit more about Buddhism and its history, combined with the always-busy city life. Afternoon is free at leisure or own explore in the city via local transport.
Overnight in BANGKOK
Breakfast at the hotel, free at leisure.
Private transfer to Bangkok Airport or Bangkok Railway Station or Bangkok Hotel.
Check-out normal time 12:00noon
|2 pax||3-4 pax||5-6 pax||Single
|Standard||Now – 31 Oct 23||13,932||7,284||5,940||5,640||1,980|
|Superior||Now – 31 Oct 23||18,720||9,636||8,280||7,980||4,320|
|Deluxe||Now – 31 Oct 23||19,512||10,020||8,796||8,520||4,680|