Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+66 2 308 8383
Our trip starts in the morning and as we drive west towards the mountains and continue through unspoiled rain forest, we will encounter pineapple plantations to Pa-La-U Waterfall and we trek up to the 4th cascades where is a natural pool with wild crap fish. Visiting Hua Hin Hills Vineyard. Hua Hin Hills vineyard.
The Pala-U Waterfall is part of the Kaeng Krachan National Park. It is located about 60 Km west of Hua-Hin. There are 16th cascades and surrounding forest is over a thousand years old and is filled with rare wild animals. Our trip starts in the morning and as we drive west towards the mountains and continue through unspoiled rain forest, we will encounter pineapple plantations to Pa-La-U Waterfall, and we trek up to the 4th cascades where is a natural pool with wild carp fish. Lunch served at local restaurant before visiting Hua Hin Hills Vineyard. The Home of Monsoon Valley Wines grapes are carefully tended at our estate vineyard. The various varietals grown each year are used exclusively for our award – winning Monsoon Valley Wines. You will find your favorite bottle at most 5-star hotels and resort in Thailand or at a Thai restaurant in more than export markets.
The Sala Wine Bar and Bistro an enchanting Thai inspired pavilion designed by Mrs. Sylvia Soh a Former architect serves as the plat form for providing information on viticulture and oenology. The pavilion combines local elements with contemporary designs to afford visitors a soothing and enlightening experience. Return to the hotel.
|By private air condition car/van with guide|
|1 pax||2 pax||3-4 pax||5-6 pax||7-9 pax||10-14 pax||15+ pax|
**Rates are in Thai Baht net per person.
* Private transfer – child under 11 years, pay 50% of adult rate.
* Private sightseeing – child under 11 years, pay 75% of adult rate.
(consider from number of adult).
* Program is subject to change due to local & weather condition.
* Supplement charge THB 1,000 net/trip/van for hotel in Pranburi & Chaam.
* Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
* Mentioned excursion routes and times are subject to change due to the weather and local conditions. Changes of such nature can be due to weather, state/royal visits, road conditions and conditions beyond control of Thai Travel Center and its suppliers.
* The abbreviation AM referring to a morning excursion, as where PM excursions operate in the afternoon.
* For all other matters, the general conditions of Thai Travel Center are applicable.