Destination : Khao Yai
Start City : Nakhon Ratchasima
Duration : 2 Day 1 Night
Available Period : Now - 31 Oct 2017
Start Price : Please contact call center.
Tour Details :
Day 1 BANGKOK - KHAOYAI (-/L/-)
Early morning pick up at your Bangkok hotel (around 7.30 am) for 2 hours transfer with your tour guide to Khao Yai National Park. The first stop will be at the view point where it is possible to see gibbons and pig-tailed macaque monkeys. The tour will continue with a visit to the Khao Yai National Park museum headquarter and then trekking on Gibbon route on the way and lunch at restaurant. Continue to visit Haew Narok waterfall and time to relax at the waterfall and then we continue to the bat cave where it is possible to see thousands of wrinkle lipped bat fly out of cave in search for food during sunset.
Before begin night safari change to 4WD car with spot lighting possible to see wild animals such as Civet, Deer, Barking Deer, Porcupine, and Elephants etc. before transfer to your hotel near Khao Yai.
Day 2 KHAO YAI - BANGKOK (B/L/-)
After breakfast, pick up from your hotel and transfer to Khao Yai National Park and continue with a trekking on crocodile trail to reach the waterfall and enjoy picnic lunch nearby waterfall. Time to relax at Heawsuwat Waterfall. At the end of your relaxing time you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking tour guide
- Activities mentioned in tour itinerary
- Accommodation shared twin rooms with private bathroom
- Meals as specified in the program (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch)
- Equipment for trekking and Long sock
- Service charges and VAT
- Surcharges for other language guides (private tour)
- Other meals than mentioned in the program
- Surcharges for compulsory gala dinners
- Optional tours
- Expenditures of a personal nature (drinks, phone calls, mini bar consumptions, laundry etc.)
- Tips for guide and driver (at your discretion)
Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on road conditions and availability of rooms
What to Bring
- Long trousers
- Jacket or long shirt
- Sport or Hiking shoes
- Insect repellent