Destination : Ayutthaya
Start City : Ayuttaya
Duration : Full Day
Available Period : Now - 31 Oct 2017
Start Price : 5,100 Bahts
Here is an alternative way to discover the ancient ruins of Ayutthayas UNESCO World Heritage site, combined with a leisurely cruise on a lovely restored wooden rice barge around the former capital of the Kingdom of Siam. The tour starts with a van transfer from your hotel in Bangkok downtown to Ayutthaya, which takes around an hour and fifteen minutes. Don your cycling helmet (provided by the organizer of the trip, compulsory to wear) and off you go on quality mountain bikes to explore some of the outstanding historical monuments of Ayutthaya. Cycling is on flat terrain and stops will be made along the route for some site visits, such as Wat Mahathad, Wat Na Phra Meru and Wat Phra Sri Sanpetch. Board the Thanataree Rice Barge and enjoy lunch on board while leisurely cruising around Ayutthaya - a perfect opportunity to relax in great comfort and watch local life along the river side, passing Wat Panangchoen.
Then disembark from Thanatharee, bike to visit cottages industry and Elephant Kraal. Return transfer by air-conditioned minivan to your hotel in Bangkok, where you will arrive between 5.00-6.00PM, depending on traffic.
- Transfer included: Yes
- Meals included: Lunch
- Admission Fee All activities as specified in the itinerary, including admission fees
-Misc Bike, Helmet and Insurance
- Other meals and service than mentioned
- International and Domestic Flights
- Expenditure of a personal nature
- Personal Tips, Travel insurance
- Optional Services
- Cycling helmets, quality mountain bikes, drinking water during cycling tour are provided.
- Wearing helmets is compulsory when cycling. Please wear comfortable clothing and footwear suitable for cycling (sneakers, sandals).
- Bring along a sun hat (to protect yourself from the sun during site visits on foot), sun protection, small backpack or shoulder bag (bicycles are not equipped with racks or baskets).
- Child under 7 years is not recommended, but possible to join under family responsibility.
- Full Day-English Speaking Guide
- 50% discount for child 7 - 11 years (2A/1C)