Destination : Khao Yai National Park
Start City : Nakhon Ratchasima
Duration : 13 hrs 45 mins.
Available Period : Now - 31 Oct 2017
Start Price : 3,000 Bahts
- Tour Details :
The trip start from Bangkok, and return to Bangkok This tour visit to Khao Yai National Park, Elephant Ride through jungle and creeks, Soft Trekking, Ox Cart Ride, Thai Home Cooking-Learning how to cook Traditional Thai Food, Visit a local morning market.
06.30 a.m.Pick up from hotel in Bangkok on time (06:30 a.m.) in a comfortable, a cool mini van. It is an easy two-hour drive from Bangkok to Khao Yai National Park.
-We stop over at the local morning market, is an incredible insight go traditional Thai life on the way to break up the journey a little bit before going on an ox-cart ride at a local farm (Baan Kwian).
-Visit our friendly animals at a local farm included are oxen, horses, ostriches, geese and goats where we have a twenty minute drive on ox cart ride through rice paddy fields and farm especially getting to wear Thai hats! It is a lot of fun and we get some great views of the lush mountainous terrain. We will take lunch a delicious Meal will be set up at Our " Thai Style Wooden Home", is located at a local farm.
-Cooking Thai food is easy to learn by yourself.
-Continue by vehicle to visitKhao Yai National Park. Soft Trekking through the jungle to Haew Narok Water Fall. In the National Park we see lots of monkeys by the roadside and some few deer too. The Khao Yai National Park has its own uniqueness, the 200 steps stair leading to Haew Narok Water fall.
-Then it is on to the national park and some great photo opportunities at a wonderful waterfall. The viewing platform is at the bottom.
-We drive to The Jungle House hotel.
-Then the highlight of the day; the elephant ride is a once in a lifetime experience! Starting off on a seat, the mahout let you ride on it is neck if you choose to, the elephants are so friendly. The chance to ride the elephant without a Mahout was brilliant The Mahout is nearby taking photos though which is great. These creatures are breathtaking & majestic and you can buy some bananas to feed the elephants at the end of the ride. It is absolutely amazing!
-Thereafter return to your hotel in Bangkok approximately 07:00 p.m. (up to your group, your guide or situation at there.)
- Includes :
- Transportation all tour by comfortable mini van, vehicle or car.
- We also provide Passengers Insurance Travel Planning Services For Every Traveler.
- Licensed English Speaking Naturalist Tour Guide.
- Visit our friendly animals at a local farm or Baan Kwian.(Cool!)
- * A twenty minute drive on Ox Cart Ride.
- * We provide Refreshing Towel at the ending of ox cart riding.
- * Cooking Thai food is easy to learn by yourself.- Lunch including bottled water and fresh fruits from the local morning market excluded soft drinks.
1. Green Papaya Salad (Som Tam),
2. Easy Thai Hot & Sour Prawn Soup (Tom Yum Goong), etc.
- National Park Entrance Fees.
- Soft Trekking nature through the Jungle with Naturalist Tour Guide.
- We provide bottled water and Refreshing Towel to clients at the ending of soft trekking.
- A thirty minute Elephant Ride at The Jungle House Hotel.
- We provide raincoats and leech socks in rainy season.
- We provide first aid kits but you may like to bring your own, especially if you are allergic to certain drugs, or want added items.
- Excludes :
All optional tour
Personal expenses such as drinks, tip etc.
Other service not mentioned in the program.
- Please note: Things to Bring
Trekking shoes or sport shoes, Long trousers, Long shirt, Personal Medicine, Hat, Camera
- Additional Information
Child charges 1 year old free of charge (Non Seat).
Child charges 2-6 years old or height not over 100 cm charge 80% of adult price
Child charges 7 years old or height over 100 cm charge same as adult
Joint with group Number of Persons (Price / Pax) 3,000 Baht/pax
Minimum 2 persons
1 2 3 4-5 6-7 8 Person Up 10,000 6,500 5,200 4,600 4,200 3,900
|Language||Commentary||From Date||To Date||Days of week||Start Time||Departure Point|
|English||Guided||Now||31 Oct 2017||Daily||06.30||Hotel Pick-Up|